- PowerPoint Slides
- Download Agenda
- Meeting Notes
- Notes from the Volunteer Development Project Discussions
- Link to the Volunteer Development Committee Landing Page
Fall Meeting Via Webinar
Thursday, November 12, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m., EST
Web Conference: http://acacamps.adobeconnect.com/aca/
Conference Call (888) 289-4573 Code 5125993
January Meeting via Webinar
Fall 2014 Meeting by Webinar
Summer 2014 Communication
February in-person Meeting
Wednesday, February 5, 2014, Hilton Orlando,
Friday, January 17, 1:30-2:15 p.m., EST, webinar
Purpose of the National Council of Leaders
- Provide a forum for the internal ACA voices to address both internal and external emerging issues and trends, feedback on national board action, and generative thinking in order to have relevant and meaningful influence on the work of the association.
- Serve as the formal representative body to the National Board of Directors.
- Have 2 members from each assigned geographic area of the country (each Affiliate and Field Office). Each member on the NCOL would meet the criteria outlined on the Volunteer Leadership Summary; one representative would be the leader (Chair or President) of the Local Council of Leaders or Affiliate Board and the other representative would be elected by the Local Council of Leaders or Affiliate Boards.
- Be convened on a year round basis (in-person, webinars, conference calls, moderated blog, email alerts, etc.) And specifically, the National Council of Leaders would meet with the National Board of Directors at the National Conference.