- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Site/Food Service Standards, SF
Below is the link to the reviewed/revised/reformatted standards for what, in the current Accreditation Process Guide, are the Site Food Service Standards (SF).
Re-organization of standards into general topic areas (ex: all standards that deal with “Procedures” are together).
All of the guidelines for applicability to site-related standards are at the beginning, all of the guidelines for food service applicability are immediately before food service standards.
- SF-7 Maintenance Program (now included in what is currently numbered SF-7, Facilities in Good Repair)
- SF-9 Playgrounds: Deleted
- SF-10 Clean Camp Site (now included in what is currently numbered standard SF-7, Facilities in Good Repair)
- SF-14 Carbon Monoxide Detectors (now included in what is currently numbered standard SF-11, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors)
- SF-18 Hot Water Controls: Deleted
- SF-21 Trash Cans: Deleted
Please note: Once all revisions/reformatting have been completed, all standards will be assigned the appropriate number.
Comment period is now closed.