- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Transportation Standards, TR
Below is the link to the reviewed/revised/reformatted standards for what, in the current Accreditation Process Guide, are the Transportation Standards (TR).
- Re-organization of standards into general topic areas (ex: all standards that deal with “Procedures” are together).
- All of the guidelines for APPLICABILITY are now located in the very beginning of the section and not scattered throughout.
- TR-2: Traffic Control.
- TR-3: Arrival and Departure (now covered in what is currently numbered TR-4).
- From “old” TR-6, the requirement about availability and location of health information. This will be covered in the HW Section as well as in the PD Section.
- TR-8: Bus/van supervisor (now covered in what is currently numbered TR-5).
- TR-18 (now included in Driver Training, currently numbered TR-15).
Please note: Once all revisions/reformatting have been completed, all standards will be assigned the appropriate number.
Comment period is now closed.