- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
One Source Employment Screening
If you are not using Total Check for Camps, you are missing important information. Don’t settle for a “Swiss cheese” report that is full of holes. Introducing a special offer available for ACA members:
- Six point screening including Applicant Verification, County/Statewide Criminal, Nationwide Alert, Federal Criminal, Real-time Nationwide Sex Offender, and Global Watch.
- Fully compliant with ACA standard HR-4 requirements
- Quick results with 96% of reports being complete in 48 hours or less
- Each report comes with a 100% guarantee.
- ACA Members get an additional 25% off current nonprofit pricing!
One Source is the only ACA Business Affiliate that is accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) for employment screening. We uphold the highest standards in service, accuracy, and security. Other companies may offer cheaper and less complete screenings but can you afford the risk of missing information? As ACA CEO Peg Smith stated her January message, there is no single, all encompassing, national repository of criminal information that can be searched. Not even the FBI fingerprint database has complete information because not every crime results in fingerprints being taken and not every jurisdiction in the country provides information to the FBI. That’s why One Source’ proprietary Total Check for Camps is the best solution.
One Source also provides other services such as drug screening, reference checks, motor vehicle records, employment and education verifications, etc. as needed. Contact us for a complimentary evaluation of your current background checks. Don’t settle for Swiss cheese!
Set up your One Source account today by phone 800-608-3645, email email@example.com, or visit our website at www.onesourcebackground.com. Make sure to mention the code ACA2014 to lock you in for the best possible pricing available!