- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Spring 2014 CampLine
The Spring 2014 issue of CampLine features risk management, legislative, and legal perspectives on international staff background checks, use of social media at camp, medication management, and much more.
In this issue . . .
- Criminal Background Checks and International Staff: Considerations and Key Questions for Camps and Other Youth-Serving Organizations
Contributed by Sharon Kosch and Susan E. Yoder
- Supervision at Camp: More Than the Numbers
Contributed by Rhonda Mickelson
- Camp Staff Use of Electronic Devices and Social Media: Some Issues and Solutions
By Catherine Hansen-Stamp and Charles R. Gregg
- Notes from the 2014 Insurance Roundtable
By Gaetana De Angelo
- Medication Management: 13 Common Questions from Camps — And Their Answers
Reviewed by Linda Ebner Erceg, RN, MS, PHN
- Federal Public Policy: Updates and Emerging Issues
Contributed by Susan E. Yoder
- "Traditional Camp": My Epiphany That We Are All in the "Conservation Movement"
By Tim Nielsen
This issue of CampLine sponsored by