- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Camping Magazine: 2009 September/ October
Volume 82 Number 5
- Download Digital Edition
- The Development of Leadership Among Counselors-in-Training
By David I. Katz, Ed.D.
- Leadership for Life — The Henderson County Young Leaders Program
By Licia Gaut-Correll
- Not at My Camp . . .YET!
By Nancy Barber
- A Career in Organized Camping: Stand Up and Be Counted!
By Rita Yerkes, Ed.D.
- Working With Camper Parents: A Prescription for Success
By Bob Ditter
- Getting the Most From Your Camp — All Year Long
By Nancy Ferguson
- Youth as Objects or Partners? Advancing Opportunities for Camper Leadership and Decision Making
By Christopher Thurber, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
- Before the Storm: A Summary of the 2009 ACA Camp Business Operations Report
By Jon Malinowski, Ph.D., and Amy Padowski, M.S.