- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Exhibit Hall: 2015 National Conference
Under 50 Booths Left - Almost Sold Out!
The ACA National Conference is the largest, national camp conference hosted in the US. This educational event draws 1000+ professionals and focuses on professional development, networking and commerce. No other national conference affords you a better opportunity to access youth leaders across the U.S. and around the world.
2015 in New Orleans
- Exhibitor Contract Agreement
- Floor Plan
- Exhibit Schedule
- Exhibitor FAQ
- Successful Exhibiting Tips & Tricks
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Program Book Advertising
- 2015 Exhibitors
- 2014 Exhibitors
- WARNING - Hotel Lodging Scam
As part of the national conference, ACA offers an extensive exhibit hall featuring companies, organizations, and agencies with products and services tailored to camp and conference centers.
Business Affiliate: Inline-$1,705; corner-$1,780
Non-affiliate: Inline-$2,405; corner-$2,485
Your booth rental fee includes:
- 8 x 10 booth, 3" side drape and 8' back drape
- Placement on ACA’s conference page with a link to your company on the ACA Online Buyer's Guide
- Listing in the January issue of Camping Magazine
- Listing in the Program Book
- Listing on mobile app carpet,
- One-line identification sign
- One time use pre and post show mailing lists
- Four employee name badges per booth
- Entrance to educational sessions
- Opportunity to submit commerce session proposals
- Twitter announcement of your pariticipate - if applicable
NOTE: Booth rental fee does not include tables,waste basket, chairs or WI-FI.
Get a great discount on your booth space by joining as a Business Affiliate!
Your Greatest Selling Advantage . . .
In-person access to ACA National Conference Attendees!
Win Prizes. . . Come prepared to pre-register for the 2016 annual conference. Location to be determined, you could be the winner of a FREE booth, 1/2 off of your booth space or a FREE full page ad in the program book.
More than 1,000 participants are expected in New Orleans!
- camp owners
- camp directors
- camp staff
- international staff
- youth development professionals
- program staff
We'd love to have you!
- Target a diverse clientele
- Increase your visibility
- Build strategic alliances
- Discover the power of networking
- Sell and demonstrate your products
- Strengthen Brand Affinity Nationwide