- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
2014 National Conference Discounts
2014 ACA-Sponsored Coupons for Lodging at the Hilton Orlando!
The lodging coupons were first offered at the 2012 ACA National Conference and ACA is pleased to once again be able to offer them for the 2014 ACA National Conference.
Camps registering four or more attendees may be eligible to earn ACA-sponsored $100 off coupons for lodging at the Hilton Orlando. The 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and higher attendees may each earn a $100 off coupon to apply toward lodging at the Hilton Orlando. Restrictions apply — see below for important requirements. To ensure you receive your benefit, please pre-register your attendees.
- All attendees must have a full paid registration. Free or complimentary registrations (such as free ACA Student Member registrations) and daily registrations do not qualify.
- All attendees must be from the same camp.
- All attendees must stay three or more nights at the ACA-negotiated rate in the Hilton Orlando.
- Friday afternoon through Saturday morning, the 4th and higher attendee(s) will need to bring proof of their group’s stay (three nights or more at the Hilton Orlando) to the ACA registration desk. Attendees who meet the requirements will receive a coupon for $100 off lodging that must be redeemed at checkout. Coupons are non-replaceable, and have no cash value.
- The $100 off coupon will be applied to the grand total of the hotel charge. The grand total includes the ACA-negotiated room rate and taxes, and any incidentals incurred by the attendee.
- Coupons must be redeemed at the hotel front desk at time of checkout. Coupons cannot be redeemed with either ACA or the hotel at any other time.
Earn a 50% Rebate on Your Southeastern Conference Registration!
Conference attendees who attend both the Southeastern Fall Conference in Hendersonville, NC (2013) and the ACA National Conference in Orlando, Florida (2014) can earn a 50% rebate on the Southeastern Individual registration fee!
Restrictions apply — see below for important details.*
Just complete these simple steps:
- Register for, and attend the Southeastern Fall Conference in Hendersonville, NC at the Individual rate.
- Register for, and attend the ACA National Conference in Orlando, FL at the full Individual rate.
- Look for a credit to your charge card, or a rebate check in the mail for 50% off your Southeastern Individual Registration Fee after the ACA National Conference in Orlando has taken place.
*Valid only on Individual Registration Rate. National Conference registration must be a full, 1st person individual registration that is a.) not an additional person rate, b.) not discounted for volunteering, c.) not a speaker rate, and d.) not a two-day or one-day, etc. rate.