- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
AMS Resource Page
Contact Missy Casner at the ACA National Office to schedule a training session for any modules.
CRM4M Users Guides and SOP's
- CRM4M Events and Meetings Guide
- CRM4M Events & Meetings Transactions Guide
- CRM4M Exhibits Guide
- CRM4M Exhibits Transactions Guide
- CRM4M Facilities Guide
- CRM4M Intermediate Events and Meetings Guide
- CRM4M Intermediate Events and Meetings Transactions Guide
- CRM4M Meetings and Exhibits Reports*
- CRM4M Simple Meetings Guide
- CRM4M Simple Meetings Transaction Guide
- CRM4M Simple Meetings Reports Guide*
- CRM4M Speakers Guide
- CRM4M Web Portal Conference Guide
- ACA Data Entry Standards Manual
- ACA Prospecting Practices
- Navigation Visual Training Guide
- CRM4M Accounting Guide*
- CRM4M Activities Guide*
- CRM4M Advanced Find Guide
- Advanced Find Fields - for contacts & accounts
- CRM4M Committees Guide*
- CRM4M Exact Target Guide
- CRM4M Fundraising Set Up Guide*
- CRM4M Fundraising Transactions Guide*
- CRM4M Leads Guide
- CRM4M Web Mail Merge Guide
- CRM4M Relationships
- CRM4M Reports - Overview and Description of Popular Reports*
- CRM4M Rosters Guide
- CRM4M Section Boards Guide
- CRM4M Transfer Payment Guide
* Guides have not been updated with CRM 4.0 changes.
Recorded Training Webinars
CRM and CRM4M Documentation and Tips
- Introducing ACA’s CRM 4.2: Top 6 Reasons ACA Upgraded
- Protech CRM for Members online documentation (not custom for ACA, but very helpful)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM online documentation
- Quick Tips from other Microsoft CRM users
- Keyboard Shortcuts
Data FAQs (Topics covered are listed below.)
- I see a record that needs to be deleted, deactivated, or merged with another record. What do I do?
- Can I import records?
- What is the procedure on handling member's passwords?
- Are there "rules" to follow when entering new data?
- How can I show more than 50 records at a time?
- What are some tips for using "Quick Find" to find records?
- Sometimes I have to wait 30 seconds or more before the record opens. Why?
Connection FAQs (Topics covered are listed below.)
- How do I connect to CRM through the Terminal Server?
- Can I see my local C:\ drive while connected to the Terminal Server?
- Is there another way to connect besides Terminal Server?
- Can I print from the Terminal Server?
- Can I connect to CRM from a Mac?
Other Important Forms and Documentation
- E-mail Tom Schenk at email@example.com if you see a record that needs to be deleted, deactivated, or merged with another record.
- User Agreement
- Explanation of Section Costs for AMS Updated for fiscal 2010
- Chart of Section Costs for AMS Updated for fiscal 2010