- The Send a Child to Camp Fund is a program designed to collect donations from individuals and organizations to directly benefit the many children who are financially underprivileged whose lives we can change for the better through the camp experience.
- 82 cents of every dollar contributed to the Send a Child to Camp Fund goes directly to sending a child to camp.
- In the first year of the Send a Child to Camp Fund, the program was launched in five major areas: Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, and New York City.
- ACA now serves camps and children across the entire country.
- Resident and day camps eligible to support children with Send a Child to Camp scholarships must be ACA accredited. Final selection of camps who will receive scholarship funds will be made by ACA regional committees and other organizations (i.e., UltraCamp Foundation and SCOPE).
For more information on how you can help change a child's life, contact contribute@ACAcamps.org or 765-342-8456, ext. 501.