- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Awesome Apps and Cool Tools Every Camp Needs To Know
PRESENTER: Jodi L. Rudick, MAS
COST: ACA Members: $35, Nonmembers: $70
Ever wish someone would filter through the millions of websites and online applications on your behalf, sharing only those that are truly remarkable, time-and money-saving? Then this is the session for you! Join marketing expert Jodi Rudick for a guided tour through the overwhelming world of technology. Learn about the latest sites to help you stay connected and how to take advantage of FREE social networks to build awareness, participation and loyalty for your programs, services and events.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Develop dynamic marketing materials in a matter of minutes
- Log onto and explore websites to add punch and pizzazz to promotions and programs.
- Identify online applications to stay better connected to campers, families and alumni all year long.
- Define basic terms and lingo associated with Web 2.0 applications.
- Identify which social networking sites are the most popular in terms of their key target audiences.
- Explain the correlation between online and offline networking.
- Set up a “profile” on the three most critical networking sites.
- Easily monitor the internet for news related to their agency and community.
Jodi L. Rudick, MAS is the owner of ADvisors Marketing Group and is the "creative force" behind the firm, responsible for new project development, creative management, training, and consultation. Jodi’s marketing plans and strategies have helped all types of camps — public and private, faith-based and community day camps — increase attendance, customer loyalty, referrals, and profitability. She proudly serves on ACA’s Fund Development Committee and has served two terms as Park and Recreation Commissioner in the City of Oceanside, California.
Join Now and save! If you’ve never been an ACA member before, join for free and receive all the benefits of ACA membership. If you need to renew your membership, we’re glad to help. Go to www.acacamps.org/membership or call us at 800-428-2267.
Business Management and Practices