- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Camp Is for the Camper
ACA's #1 Best Selling Course and Book!
It is imperative that counselors see themselves as role models for campers and act accordingly. Parents place a great deal of trust in camps and camp counselors when they send their children to camp. Wouldn't it be great if staff could think about this aspect of camp before they even arrive at camp? Well now they can! ACA most popular online course will help you with the responsibility of training camp counselors.
The Camp Is for the Camper Online Training, Second Edition gives staff a jumpstart in considering their roles and responsibilities before arriving at camp. The program content draws from the best selling book, Camp Is for the Camper. Buy this book!
As a result of this course your staff will:
- Undertand thier responsibilities as a role model
- Be better able to deal with the stresses of camp
- Learn about the stages of youth development
- Explore behavior management techniques
Prepare your counselors to serve your campers!
Course Length: 2 hours
Course Credit: 2.0 CECs
Two Purchase Options
Single person, one-year access to course
Price: $25 member; $60 nonmember
Multiple Persons (up to 50 persons*), subscription access to the course
Price: $55 - Member; $90 nonmember
*Additional learners will be $5 per person member; $28 nonmember. Please contact ACA to place your order for more than 50 learners 800-428-2267 ext. 305
Please note the following for subscription access:
- You will be required to supply enrollment information for each learner
- The cost of the course allows up to 50 members of your staff to take the course until December 31 of the current year, unless you purchase additional learners. After that time, you/your camp will need to purchase the course again for the following year.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience
You Might Also Like . . .
Prices shown are ACA member prices. First-time members can join ACA for free today.
Photo courtesy of Camp Howe, Goshen, Massachusetts.
Professionalism and Leadership