- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Improve YOUR Staff Orientation and Training — Recorded Webinar Package
- Have you updated your staff orientation and training program lately?
- Do you wonder what camp experts have to say about improving your staff training programs?
- Are you looking for tips and insights?
Our Improve Your Staff Orientation and Training Program — Recorded Webinar package is made up of a set of recorded ACA webinars that address issues around staff training and orientation. This package is a must for anyone responsible for structuring and leading staff orientation and training programs. Includes all you need — from strategies for simplifying your staff training program to insights about returning staff, as well as ideas for positively influencing your staff. As a bonus, you’ll be able to learn about and access the new Camp Program Quality Assessment Tool (C-PQA).
This package includes the following recorded webinars:
- Do This, Not That: Put Your Staff Training on a Diet! (Kim Aycock) 1.5 CECs
- Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff (Stuart Jones) 1.5 CECs
- Ten Things Your Multi-Year Staff Aren’t Telling You (Stephanie Compton) 1.5 CECs
- The Psychology of Influence: Strategies to Positively Shape Staff Behavior (Robert Burns) 1.5 CECs
- Getting Better Every Day: Improve with Camp Program Quality Assessment (Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality and the American Camp Association) 1.5 CECs
Course Credits: Total of 7.5 CECs if learner completes all courses (as noted above)
TWO Purchase Options:
Single person, one-year access to Camp Program Director Package
Price: $80 member; $160 nonmember
Purchase the Improve YOUR Staff Orientation/Training Package
Multiple persons (up to 50 persons*), subscription access to course
Price: $180 member; $350 nonmember
Purchase the Improve YOUR Staff Orientation/Training Subscription
*Additional learners will be $40 per person member; $120 nonmember. Please contact ACA to place your order for more than 50 learners 800-428-2267 ext. 305.
Please note the following for subscription access:
- You will be required to supply enrollment information for each learner.
- The course will be available until December 31 of the current year. After that time, you/your camp will need to purchase the course again for the following year.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Photo courtesy of Cheley Colorado Camps