- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA, Evergreen Field Office
Welcome to the local field office of the American Camp Association in the Northwest. We have 80 camps in Washington, North Idaho, Montana and Alaska. Through professional development, camp accreditation and a variety of member services, ACA works to preserve, promote, and improve the camp experience and our association is committed to helping camps provide:
- Camp communities committed to a safe, nurturing environment
- Caring, competent adult role models
- Healthy, developmentally appropriate experiences
- Service to the community and the natural world
- Opportunities for leadership and personal growth
- Discovery, experiential education, and learning opportunities
- Excellence and continuous self-improvement
Membership is FREE for the first year!
UPCOMING EVENTS & ACCREDITATION COURSES
- May 16, 2015 - Save the Date for Camp4U - Frontline Camp Staff Training at Magnuson Park in Seattle, WA
Spring is Upon Us!
- Looking for skills and certification trainings? Check this calendar to find what you are looking for. Have a training to list with us? Please send to Katie Johnson with event details and whom to contact for more information.
- ACA's Professional Development Center offers ongoing training, courses, certifications, and more with discounts to members. See what opportunities are available now!
- Visit www.acacamps.org/oregontrail for additional opportunities