- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA, Evergreen Field Office
Welcome to the local field office of the American Camp Association in the Northwest. We have 80 camps in Washington, North Idaho, Montana and Alaska. Through professional development, camp accreditation and a variety of member services, ACA works to preserve, promote, and improve the camp experience and our association is committed to helping camps provide:
- Camp communities committed to a safe, nurturing environment
- Caring, competent adult role models
- Healthy, developmentally appropriate experiences
- Service to the community and the natural world
- Opportunities for leadership and personal growth
- Discovery, experiential education, and learning opportunities
- Excellence and continuous self-improvement
Membership is FREE for the first year!
Eastside Meet-Up - September 23, 2014 - 10:00am to 1:00pm at Ross Point Baptist Camp
Alaska Meet-Up - November 13, 2014 - 1:00pm in Anchorage, AK - Location TBA
Annual Celebration - December 9, 2014
Standards Course, Seattle - December 10, 2014
- Please let us know if you have a training at your site and have space available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and view an ongoing list on our Training Opportunities page
- ACA's Professional Development Center offers ongoing training, courses, certifications, and more with discounts to members. See what opportunities are available now!
- Visit www.acacamps.org/oregontrail for additional opportunities
If you have a training opportunity to offer ACA, Evergreen members, email email@example.com to have it posted here.