- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA, Indiana Field Office
We Want You!
ACA Indiana is currently working on building our volunteer base and consequently, our capacity to serve the camp community. Our current focus is on filling vacancies on our Local Council of Leaders (LCOL).
Because of this, we would like to issue a callout to all our membership. Below is brief information on what it means to be a part of the Indiana’s LCOL. As well, please go to this link to find more detailed information on service with our LCOL and the different types of opportunities that are currently available.
- Work with a passionate group of people who are dedicated to youth & the camp experience.
- Provide consistent guidance and support to decisions and projects that the COL takes on.
- 4 physical meetings a year, typically hosted in Indianapolis, during non-Summer months.
- Commitment is typically more broad (e.g. leading a committee) and often more long term (e.g. 2-3 year terms)
- Work as part of a committee in the actual implementation of the goals we have established.
- Collaboration and connection with a group of equally dedicated professionals who share in a common passion.
- You are an agent of change. You are behind crucial initiatives and services for our camps and our professionals.
If you are interested in joining ACA Indiana’s LCOL, we ask that you please complete our Volunteer Match Form at this link by February 6th. This will take no more than 10 minutes. From there, our leadership will vet candidates, make recommendations, and vote. Thanks so much for helping us to move the camp experience forward!
Tim Nowak, M.A.