- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
The American Camp Association Indiana (section) continues to seek opportunities to create greater awareness of the benefits of camp as well as support the camp professionals providing camp experiences for the benefit of children, youth and adults.
In order to provide high quality professional development, standards (accreditation), scholarships, and leadership support to our members, as well as utilizing PR/Marketing opportunities, we are seeking sponsorships to supplement our budget and allow us to increase our impact.
(for tax benefit purposes, sponsorships cannot include an all out “sales speech”)
Please consider sponsoring an event, training, scholarship, or public awareness opportunity and helping us to fulfill our mission
- Conference Keynote- $1,000
- Conference Partner- $500
- Conference Supporter- $250
- Educational Event- Cluster events, Special events- $250
- New Director Orientation- $500
- covers the expenses for a class of 10 participants for a 1-day workshop on the essential skills for the new director
- Hoosier Outdoor Experience- $1,000
- ACA Indiana will be providing various camp activities to promote the camp experience to more than 20,000 participants attending the weekend event sponsored by the Indiana DNR. Sponsorship of this event will provide the materials and supplies needed for participant activities. In addition to the standard benefits, this particular sponsorship extends publicity as sponsor information will be included in the event booklet provided to all participants.
- Parent Resource Summary- $500
- distributed at camp fairs, informational sessions/presentations and by request
- Associate Visitor Course- $250
- Pioneers in Camping Scholarship, Professional Development Scholarship, Student membership, Student Camp Leadership Academy Scholarship - $500
- Heart & Soul Award, Appreciation Certificates- $150
- Volunteer Appreciation- $500
- Board appreciation gift, visitor appreciation
- Meeting lunch (Jan/Mar/Sep/Nov)- $250/meeting
- Providing “give-away” items for participants such as nametag holders, pens, magnets, key chains, etc.
- Donating a silent raffle prize package. Suggestions include a t-shirt, gift certificate; or sample of your product or service.
Do you have another idea of how your company or organization could participate in ACA Indiana? We are open to suggestions in order to bring camping professionals together with our ACA business partners and camp-friendly companies.
Contact: Brigitta Adkins, American Camp Association, Indiana * PO Box 653 * N Webster, IN 46555 * 765-349-3535 * BAdkins@acacamps.org