- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
International Staff Working in American Summer Camps - Best Practices and Resources
Need key messages about the value of the J-1 Visa Cultural Exchange Program to help you advocate with your legislators and regulators? Dowload our J-1 Visa Key Messages.
Information for Camps and Other Employers
- Best Practices for Utilizing International Staff in American Camp Association Camps
- Best Practices Concerning the Arrest of an International Staff Person
- Best Practices Concerning the Employment Termination of an International Staff Person
- Link to the list of U.S. Department of State J-1 Designated Sponsor Organizations
- Summer Work Travel (Camp Support Staff) New Rules 2012 IMPORTANT for 2013!
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Cultural Exchange Visitors UPDATED for 2013!
- J-1 Visa Compliance Checklist UPDATED for 2013!
- Orientation Suggestions - For Orienting American Staff to the Cultural Exchange Program
- Orientation Suggestions - For Orienting Cultural Exchange Visitors
Information for International Students Seeking Cultural Exchange Positions in U.S. Camps
- What can you expect when you are accepted as a cultural exchange visitor in a US Camp
- How to get started applying to work in a US Camp as a cultural exchange visitor: