- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Summer Job Search Tips
- Browse job postings or post a resume on www.ACAcamps.org/jobs.
- Search for a camp by location, affiliation, specialty, and much more with the Find-A-Camp search at: www.CampParents.org.
What a camp job can add to your resume:
- real-life, problem-solving skills
- significant and positive influence in the lives of children
- experiential education opportunities that may be applied to any field
What you should add to your resume before applying:
- any experience working with children, such as babysitting or daycare
- any leadership positions filled
- certifications, such as First Responder certification, CPR certification, or lifeguard certification