- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Public Relations Planning
A good public relations strategy starts with a plan. Using the toolkit as a guide, you can develop a publicity plan with deadlines and submission guideline requirements for various media outlets. This plan/guide can help you develop a media strategy.
Your plan should include an objective statement, goals, and a detailed outline on how you will reach your target audience with the ACA message. Some questions to keep in mind are:
- What is your goal?
- How do you intend to reach your goal?
- Who is your audience? Students? Parents? Policy makers?
- What are your key messages?
- How will you track your results?
- How will know you reached your goal?