- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Businesses: What Can ACA Do for You?
Reach thousands of ACA camp and youth professionals with information about your programs, products, and supplies every year. Becoming an ACA Business Affiliate is the easiest introduction to the unique camp community. Access to exclusive benefits is available through Business Affiliation.
ACA Market Reach
- Reach 2,700 camps / 10,000 members / 300,000+ camp owners/directors/staff
Benefits Available to Business Affiliates
- Use of ACA's Business Affiliate logo.
- Access to FedEx shipping dicounts.
- Discount on exhibiting at ACA national events. Non-affiliates pay much higher rates.
- Listing in ACA's Online Buyer's Guide in up to 3 categories, with a link to your business.
- Place/announce new products on the Product Spotlight page.
- Free access to ACA's direct mail list one time per year (USPS mail only).
- Opportunity to purchase ACA camp e-mail communications (up to 4 per year).
- Opportunity to have your trainings, online courses, and webinars reviewed/endorsed by ACA and use the Educational Endorsement Program seal for marketing/promotion.
- Discounts on print/online advertising in ACA's various national publications (Camping Magazine, ACA Now electronic newsletter, web site banner ads on www.ACAcamps.org and www.CampParents.org). View all marketing opportunities and venues.
- ACA supports our Business Affiliates through various merchandise purchases.
- Opportunity to publish online articles in the “Featured Business Topics” section of the Business Homepage. This is an exclusive opportunity for business affiliates only.
Questions? Contact Kim Bruno at 765-349-3309