- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Parks & Recreation Programs — Why ACA?
6 Reasons to Join ACA
ACA — the best resources for day camps and out-of-school time programs.
Why Join the American Camp Assoociation?
- Staff Training Made Easy — Ready-to-go online courses and webinars, certificate courses, and customized courses.
- Continuing Education Credits — Credits and transcripts for your records.
- Risk Management — Standards of the industry, ready-to-use forms, and other resources.
- Marketing — Promote your camp on ACA’s
Find a Camp database. Find a Camp receives
1.5 million page views from parents annually.
- Information about the Law in Your State — Laws and regulations in your state.
- Easy Access and Discounts — On educational events, streaming videos, and books, DVDs, and e-books.
Membership for Individuals — One Year Free for You and Your Staff
Learn more. Use this code for a one-year free membership: Parks-Rec-2013.
Membership for Camps — Yes, Your Camp Can Be a Member of ACA!
ACA also has a membership for your camp or program. Fees as low as $350. Here's what to do:
- Download and print the application
- Fill out the application (fees are on the application)
- Send it back to us (mail, e-mail, or fax)
- We will send you a packet of information
Call 800-428-2267 or e-mail membership@ACAcamps.org for more information.