Michigan Camp Directors

Important Updates

State of Michigan Licensing Resources

Camp Licensing

Contact Information:

Linda Lee, Program Manager
Phone: 517-284-9742
E-mail: leel@michigan.gov

Steve Seager, Licensing Consultant
Phone: 989-745-1840
E-mail: seagers1@michigan.gov

Darrell Clay, Licensing Consultant
Phone: 269-337-5037

Bureau of Children and Adult Licensing County Contact Information

Link to Map of DHS County Offices

Camp Licensing Publications:

Licensing Rules Manual

Child Protective Services Resources/Publications

Interested in Starting a Camp?  Camp Sample 2009, is a sample of required written materials. This document is helpful in guiding you through the licensing process.

Central Registry Contact 
Kim Graza
Phone: (517) 335-4531
Orgainzation Support Manager
7109 W. Saginaw Highway
Lansing, MI 48917

Camp Accreditation Forms

Fillable Form Camp Evaluation of Visit 
Fillable Form Visitor Evaluation of Visit
illable Form Visitor Mentor Evaluation

Download the Expanded Camp Self-Assesment Form