The Spring 2011 issue features articles on association standards, insurance policy basics, current bullying legislation, the Child Protection Improvements Act, and more!
In this issue . . .
- Standards — Friend or Foe? Revisited
By Charles R. Gregg and Catherine Hansen-Stamp
- Advocacy and the 112th Congress
- Bullying and Harassment: What Every Camp Should Know
- Remember: Camps Are Mandated Reporters
- Changes in Certifications Impacting Aquatics This Summer
- Insurance 101: Your Insurance Policy — What Does it Really Mean?