The Winter 2014 CampLine features content on transportation issues for camps, creating a list of essential functions for campers, recent developments in case law that acknowledge the social value of participation in recreation despite risk.
In this issue . . .
- Current Transportation Considerations for Camp Programs
An Interview with Doug Brockman
- Focus on Specific Standards: SF.3 and OM.7
National Standards Commission
- Essential Functions of a Camper
By Tracey Gaslin, PhD, CRNI, CPNP, FNP-BC
- Advocacy Call to Action — Child Protection Improvements Act
- The Law Says “Yes” to Adventure
By Charles R. Gregg and Catherine Hansen-Stamp
- Most-Viewed CampLine Topics