- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Get a Free Preview of Any CAQ!
How can you make sure your staff — entry-level, experienced, and middle managers — are given a solid background in the principles of their jobs?
Based on the 13 core competencies of high-quality, developmentally appropriate youth development experiences, ACA’s online Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) courses will give staff a well-rounded, in-depth understanding of their roles this summer.
- Choose the level. With certificate courses for Entry-Level Program Staff, Experienced Program Staff, and Middle Managers, you can make sure each staff member is given appropriate, meaningful training.
- Cost-effective. Members pay only $15 for either the Entry-Level Program Staff or Experienced Program Staff course, or $20 for both. Member pricing for the Middle Managers course is $75. GROUP PURCHASING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR ALL COURSES.
- Commit to excellence. Staff members earn 15 CECs (continuing education credits) for each completed course. Show your commitment to your staff’s professional development. Help prepare them BEFORE summer starts, so you can focus on matters specific to your camp during in-person orientation!
Preview any ACA CAQ now for free. Give the courses a test drive and see how your staff will be prepared to make this the best summer yet!
Just follow these steps:
- Go to http://learn.acacamps.org/.
- Scroll down to “Certificates of Added Qualification” and select the course that best suits you.
- You’ll be prompted with a login screen. Click the button: Login as a guest at the bottom left.
- Enter the password ACA2012 (Password is case sensitive).
- Start exploring! Check out the articles, videos, and activities your staff would be using.