- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA, Oregon Trail Field Office
ACA, OREGON TRAIL is the local field office of the American Camp Association. We have 40 camps in Oregon and Southern Idaho and offer professional development, camp accreditation, and a variety of member services.
ACA works to preserve, promote, and improve the camp experience. Our association is committed to helping our members and all camps provide:
• Camp communities committed to a safe, nurturing environment
• Caring, competent adult role models
• Healthy, developmentally appropriate experiences
• Service to the community and the natural world
• Opportunities for leadership and personal growth
• Discovery, experiential education, and learning opportunities
• Excellence and continuous self-improvement
Portland Area Monthly Luncheons - Check back soon for fall dates!
Idaho Area Monthly Luncheons
Email Marty Beck at email@example.com for dates and locations.
Looking for skills and certification trainings? Check this calendar to find what you are looking for. Have a training to list with us? Please send to Katie Johnson with the event details and whom to contact for more information.
ACA's Professional Development Center offers ongoing training, courses, certifications, and more with discounts to members. See what opportunities are available now