- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES in OREGON TRAIL
Send available training courses at your site to email@example.com
Western Jurisdiction Camp Network Gathering
March 10-13, 2014
Camp Magruder, Rockaway Beach, Oregon
An event for site directors, board members, site ministry team chairs, key support staff at sites (maintenance and food service, program coordinators).
- Kevin Witt – UM General Board of Discipleship staff person for Camp/Retreat Ministries - Developing Spiritual Leaders through C/RM, and Board Governance.
- Gary Forster – renowned YMCA camp specialist in marketing, program and facility concerns. See http://www.garyforster.com/ for more info.
- Bishop Grant Hagiya – Greater Northwest area of the UMC, author of “Spiritual Kaizen” - Leadership Development.
Registration and more info: http://gocamping.org/camps-retreats/detail/western-jurisdiction-camp-network-gathering-magruder
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES in SURROUNDING AREAS
- ACA, Evergreen (WA, ID, MT, AK) - www.acacamps.org/evergreen
- ACA, Northern California - www.acacamps.org/norcal
If you have a training to offer, please share! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it posted here
ACA's Professional Development Center offers ongoing training, courses, certifications, and more with discounts to members. See what opportunities are available!