- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA Partnership Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in the American Camp Association (ACA) and exploring the possibility of becoming the next ACA Business Partner. We are always open to new opportunities and want to share an overview of how our partnering process works. In assessing prospective partners, our Business Development team looks for companies with solid brand images and reputations. Whether new or established, any prospect we consider must have a strong corporate mission and be a leader in their industry.
- Our partners must have product or services that are compatible to the ACA mission and values.
- The company must have good business practices and product/service quality.
- All investments must support the one or more priority initiatives of ACA.
- Health & Wellnes
- Environmental Stewardship
- Team Building & Leadership
- Workforce Development
- Academic Enrichment
- Partnerships must produce operating funds for ACA.
- ACA will never endorse products or mandate that our camps/members endorse, purchase, or sell any product.
- Partners must be a current ACA Business Affiliate
- Parnters are required to exhibit at the ACA National Conference
If your company meets these initial principles and would like to discuss potential partnering opportunities, please contact the American Camp Association's Business Development Team:
Kim Bruno at kbruno@ACAcamps.org or 765-349-3309
Barry Garst at bgars