- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Explore 30 Sponsorship Opportunities
The American Camp Association's Explore 30 Camp Reading Program provides youth with at least 30 minutes of reading time per day. Learn more about the program outcomes through the Explore 30 Impact Report.
Sponsorship opportunities are available to provide for the purchase and/or shipping of book books, children's magazines, reading support materials, and incentives/prizes to participating day and resident camps Below is a list of opportunities and benefits.
- Cover shipping costs. Ensure that camps recieve books and reading materials to place in the hands of their campers. This has a minimum support level of $2,500 up to $10,000. This level includes an additional benefit of being able to place a promotional piece about your company/product in the mailing to Explore 30 camps.
- Donate books and/or children's magazines. We expect 200 camps to particiapate in the program. Each camp represents, on average, 150 kids per session. A minium of 25 books or 100 children's magazines sent to one camp location, minimum of 50 locations.
- Provide reading materials and incentives. Give camps materials and supplies that support reading, such as bookmarks, stickers, music, journals, gift baskets, electronics, etc. Prizes will be approved by ACA before sending to camps.
- National exposure on the Explore 30 landing page with a logo linking to your site.
- National exposure through communications to camps, encouraging them to join the program; this includes print communications in our national publication Camping Magazine (circulation of 33,000 readers per issue), ACA Now our electronic membership newsletter that is sent to 8.500 email addresses.
- Opportunity for an authors to visit the participating camps for a signing event.
- Company’s support mentioned in national press release to over 5,000 media outlets.
- Tax donation letter for the value of your support.
- Customized benefit package based on support level will be created.