- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Not-for-Profit Camps... ACA Is for You!
Camp. Service. Outcomes.
Your agency's program serves so many. Check out these resources to help you maintain your edge.
Outcomes of Your Programs — Prove It!
- Youth Outcomes Battery — Choose the exact tools you need to measure specific outcomes
- New Program Improvement Toolbox! (online course) — ACA
- New Getting Better Every Day: Improve With Camp Program Quality Assessment (recorded webinar) — ACA
Staff Recruitment, Hiring, Evaluation
- New To Tell the Truth: Skillful Interviewing for Finding Great Staff (book) — Bob Ditter
- Staff Screening and Hiring Resources — Find staff, job descriptions, and international staffing resources
- Staff Training Strategies: Working Effectively with Teenage Campers (online course) — Ethan Schafer
- S’mores and Other Sticky Stuff: A Game for Training Camp Staff
- Volunteer Development 101 (online course and book) — ACA
- Best Seller! Camp Is for the Camper (online course and book) — Connie Coutellier / ACA / Paul Schlag
- Effective Supervision Skills for Senior Staff (online course) — Bob Ditter
- New Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff (recorded webinar) — Stuart Jones
- Staff Training Activities You Don't Need (recorded webinar) — Ethan Shafer
- Critical Things Staff Need to Know about Risk Management — Connie Coutellier
- Who Will Care When I'm Not There? (book and DVD combination) — ACA
- Widening the Circle: Attracting Campers of Color to an Overnight Summer Camp (DVD) — Kevin Gordon, Angel Sanchez
- We Can’t Afford to Be Color Blind: Challenges for Professionals of Color and Allies (DVD) — Kevin Gordon, Marina Lukanina, Angel Sanchez, Aruna Ogale
- Beyond Pink and Blue: Strategies for Addressing Gender Stereotypes in Youth Programs (recorded webinar) — Ann Gillard
Camp Operations & Business
- Grants for Which You Might Be Eligible
- Day Camps from Day One: A Hands-On Guide for Day Camp Administration (book) — Connie Coutellier
- Basic Camp Management: An Introduction to Camp Administration (book) — Armand Ball and Beverly Ball
- Google Grants: How a Nonprofit Agency Can Get $10,000 Per Month of Free Google Advertising