Tips for Sign Display
- Repetition aids understanding. Create the impression that you value what is represented by this sign, because you do! Displaying one or two signs in your camp isn’t enough to communicate just how valuable accreditation is to your clientele.
- Place signs where they will be repeatedly seen:
- All entrance points
- The first door parents walk in
- Entrance to the director’s office
- High-risk areas to assure parents and to show them you are complying with specific standards: challenge course, stable, waterfront, health center, etc.
- Order more signs for your camp .
- Show your pride. Prominently place a framed picture of your camp’s executive, board chair, or major benefactor proudly holding the ACA-accreditation certificate and your sign.
Visit CampParents.org  for more specialized talking points for marketing the value of ACA accreditation and camp to parents. And, link to this family-dedicated Web site from your camp’s Web site – keep the positive message of the camp experience circulating!