Volume 79 Number 3
- The Seven Absolutes of Camp Counseling 
By Jeffrey Leiken, M.A
- Rites of Passage 
By Stephen Wallace, MS.Ed.
- Mission Impossible 
By Greg Cronin, C.C.D
- Training Your Staff to Manage the Challenges of Adolescence 
By Ethan D. Schafer, Ph.D.
- Essentials of Homesickness Prevention 
By Christopher Thurber, Ph.D.
- Excellence in Staff Training to Reduce Bullying 
By Joel D. Haber, Ph.D.
- The Pros and Cons of Administering Epinephrine to Campers Who Are Experiencing Anaphylactic Shock 
By Gabriel Castillo, M.S., and Rita Yerkes, Ed.D.