Volume 80 Number 1
- The Values of the Traditional Camp Experience 
By David Elkind, Ph.D.
- Millennials: Shaping the Future — Interview with Neil Howe 
- Learning from Lakamaga: Why an Architectural Historian Cares About Summer Camps 
By Abigail A.Van Slyck, Ph.D.
- Epidemic: Translating Drug Prevention Principles to Camp 
By Stepthen G. Wallace, M.S. Ed.
- Managing Diversity: Organizational Change Part One 
By Michael Shelton, M.S., C.A.C., C.E.T.
- The What and the Why of Camp Releases 
By Charles R. Gregg and Catherine Hansen-Stamp
- Building Camps That Care About Kids — Third in a Series of Four Articles: The Role of Skill Building 
By M. Deborah Bialeschki, Ph.D.; Nancy Halliday, Ph.D.; and Joanne Fay