Volume 80 Number 2
- Hooking Up, Losing Out?: The New Culture of Teen Sex . . . And How to Talk to Your Campers About It—Third in a Series of Three Articles 
By Stephen G. Wallace, M.S.Ed.
- The Role of Youth Involvement: Building Camps That Care About Kids—Fourth in a Series of Four Articles 
By Marge Scanlin, Ed.D., Craig VanKempen, and Karen Lubecki
- Increasing Your Effectiveness in Hiring Camp Staff 
By Carl L. Harshman, Ph.D., and Tom Etzkorn, M.B.A.
- Are We Getting More Young People to Camp? 
By M. Deborah Bialeschki, Ph.D.
- Camps and Spirituality 
By Nancy Ferguson M.Div., M.A., Ed.S.
- Managing Diversity: Organizational Change, Part Two—Third in a Series of Five Articles 
By Michael Shelton, M.S., C.A.C., C.E.T.
- Building a Comprehensive Camp Communications Strategy: Consider What Parents Really Think 
By Jeffrey Hoffman, Bonnie Weberman, and Noah Doyle