Volume 80 Number 3
- One Camp, Two Ways of Teaching Boys 
By Michael Thompson, Ph.D.
- Turning Up the Heat: Moving Your Camp From Great to Greater! 
By Carl L. Harshman, Ph.D., and Tom Etzkorn, M.B.A.
- But Words Can Never Hurt Me: The Subtle Power of Language 
By Faith Evans, M.Ed.
- Under the Influence: Respect, Responsibility, and the Conduct of Camp Counselors 
By Stephen G. Wallace, M.S. Ed.
- Training Counselors to be Role Models: The Basics and Beyond 
By Ethan Schafer, Ph.D.
- Bringing Professionalism to Camp Counseling 
By Jeffrey Leiken, M.A.
- The ABCD’s of Orientation Planning 
By Greg Cronin, C.C.D.
- Cyberbullying: A "Virtual" Camp Nightmare? 
By Joel D. Haber, Ph.D., and Scott B. Haber
- The Tools for Change—Fifth in a Series of Five Articles 
By Michael Shelton, M.S., C.A.C., C.E.T.