Volume 81 Number 1
- The Paradox of the Anxious Parent 
By Michael G. Thompson, Ph.D.
- Making an Impact on the Youth of Today 
An Interview With Rick Rigsby, Ph.D.
- The Strength of Many Voices: Children, Youth, and Families Need to Hear Yours 
By Peg L. Smith
- Building Community When Multiple Languages Are Spoken 
By Gwynn Powell, Ph.D., Marina Lukanina, Dana Fitzgerald
- New Kids in the Tent: The Changing Profile of Today’s Camper 
By Bob Ditter
- Countdown: Control or Catastrophe 
By Marla Coleman
- Part I: Letters From My Campers—A Director’s Guide to Mentoring Youth 
By Stephen Wallace, M.S. Ed.