Volume 82 Number 3
Staff Training at Its Best
- The Boy in the Boat: Life Lessons Learned at Camp 
By Stephen Wallace, M.S. Ed., and Ben Seifer
- Do It Your Way: How Understanding Your Personality Will Make You a Better Counselor 
By Ethan D. Schafer, Ph.D.
- 20/20 Toolbox: Everybody’s In, Nobody’s Out! 
By Bob Ditter
- Heightened Awareness Camp Counseling: Going Beyond Great 
By Jeffrey Leiken, M.A.
- Chance vs. Choice: Staff Decisions in a Typical Camp Day 
By Kim Aycock, M.S.T.
- The Impact of the Loss of Free, Undirected Play in Childhood (And What Camps Can Do About It) 
By Michael Thompson, Ph.D.
- The Power of Camp: Camp Changes Lives in Positive Ways 
By Jessica Coleman
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Cool Hot Tempers and Promote Durable Behavior Change in High-Conflict Situations 
By Christopher Thurber, Ph.D.
- Yes, You Need to Be a Grownup Every Day 
By Greg Cronin