The ACA National Conference is the largest, national camp conference hosted in the US. This educational event draws 1200+ professionals and focuses on professional development, networking and commerce. No other national conference affords you a better opportunity to access youth leaders across the U.S. and around the world.
2016 in Atlanta
- Exhibitor Contract Agreement  (PDF) or Online Application 
- Floor Plan 
- Service Kit - Freeman Decorators - Coming Soon!
- Exhibit Schedule 
- Exhibitor FAQ 
- Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance 
- Successful Exhibiting Tips & Tricks 
- Sponsorship Opportunities 
- Program Book Advertising 
- 2015 Exhibitors 
- WARNING - Hotel Lodging Scam  *ALERT*
As part of the national conference, ACA offers an extensive exhibit hall featuring companies, organizations, and agencies with products and services tailored to camp and conference centers.
Business Affiliate : Inline-$1,705; corner-$1,780
Non-affiliate: Inline-$2,405; corner-$2,485
Your booth rental fee includes:
- 8 x 10 booth, 3" side drape and 8' back drape
- Placement on ACA’s conference page with a link to your company on the ACA Online Buyer's Guide 
- Listing in the January issue of Camping Magazine
- Listing in the Program Book
- Listing on mobile app
- One-line identification sign
- One time use pre and post show mailing lists
- Four employee name badges per booth
- Entrance to educational sessions
- Opportunity to submit commerce session proposals
- Twitter announcement of your pariticipate - if applicable
NOTE: Booth rental fee does not include tables,waste basket, chairs or WI-FI.
Get a great discount on your booth space by joining as a Business Affiliate! 
Your Greatest Selling Advantage . . .
In-person access to ACA National Conference Attendees!
Win Prizes. . . Come prepared to pre-register for the 2017 annual conference. Location to be determined, you could be the winner of a FREE booth, 1/2 off of your booth space or a FREE full page ad in the program book.
More than 1,200 participants are expected in New Orleans!
- camp owners
- camp directors
- camp staff
- international staff
- youth development professionals
- program staff
We'd love to have you!
- Target a diverse clientele
- Increase your visibility
- Build strategic alliances
- Discover the power of networking
- Sell and demonstrate your products
- Strengthen Brand Affinity Nationwide
Kim Bruno  at 765-349-3309