As a nonprofit, charitable organization, the American Camp Association provides editorials free of charge.
Reprint permission for any of these articles can be obtained by contacting ACA's  public relations specialist.
The following articles are in MS Word format.
- 2013 Camp Trends 
- The Boy in the Boat — Life Lessons Learned at Camp 
- Finding the Right Camp for Your Child 
- Camp is for Every Child — A Column from Peg L. Smith 
- ACA Research Matters 
- It’s Not Easy Being Green - How Camps Help Children Care for the Earth 
- A Camp with an 'I Can' Attitude 
- Camp's Secret Weapon — Emotional Intelligence 
- Camps Speak an International Language 
- A Grand Camp Experience 
- Being a Regular Kid 
- Camp Unplugged: loosening the ties that digitally bind 
- Closing the Generation Gap: Sharing the Family Tradition of Camp 
- First Time at Camp 
- Letting Go — Parents and Camps Foster Children's Self-Reliance 
- The Great News About Homesickness 
- Horse Play: What Horses Teach Kids About Life 
- Kids and Healthy Lifestyles 
- Prevention and Care: Your Child's Health at Camp 
- Ready, Set, Camp! (Spanish) 
- Spirituality Comes to Camp: Faith-Based Camps Shed a Different Light 
- Strength Training — The Power of Camp 
- Camp Gourmet — Sharing the Message about Healthy Eating 
- CampLog: Statistics on the camp industry and ACA 
- Down on the Farm — How One Camp Grows Its Own 
- The Bottom Line About Camp Costs 
- Why Day Camp?