As you develop your communication plan, you should also look for opportunities to incorporate and reinforce the broader ACA objectives. These are goals that ACA seeks to achieve through its national, regional, and local communications. In doing so, sections and camps, can help contribute to a stronger, more coordinated national voice for our camp community.
- Expand awareness of how a camp experience can make a positive contribution to a person’s growth and development.
- Strengthen the capacity of camps to provide the highest quality programs and services.
- Increase the diversity of individuals participating in and benefiting from a camp experience.
- Support the efforts of our national 20/20 Vision 
- Advance ACA as the leading authority and resource on issues related to camp, and the learning and development opportunities available through a camp experience.