Join us at the Not for Profit Council Lunch and Program being held at the National Conference in Atlanta!
When: Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Time: 12:45 - 2:00 pm
Cost: $25/person. Register through ACA. 
Join others from the Not for Profit Camp “world” and learn more about the exciting research that has been completed and tools developed from that research which are of value to all camps, especially those needing to document outcomes for potential funders.
Members of ACA’s Research Team will provide an overview of what has been completed over the past several years, present the newest material and be available to respond to questions on the value of these tools and additional resources available for use.
A discussion on the purpose of the Not for Profit Council will also be held during this lunch program.
Currently, the Not-For-Profit Council is organized to:
- Facilitate communication among the not-for-profit membership of the American Camp Association
- Serve as a vehicle for discussion of not-for-profit camp issues
- Provide opportunities for development of leadership within the not-for-profit camp community
- Provide support to the mission of the American Camp Association
Membership in the Not-For-Profit Council is open to any member of the American Camp Association with not-for-profit affiliation who is willing to pay dues. Join ACA online! 
Benefits of Membership
- National not-for-profit camp voice and network
Identification of and research on current trends
- Low cost
- Professional development in not-for-profit issues
- Grant resources
- Legislative and policy advocacy network
Professional development in volunteer management
Purpose of Not-for-Profit Council
- Provide networking opportunities that facilitate communication among not-for-profit members of the ACA
- Provide a format to engage not-for-profit members in discussions that identify critical trends and issues relating to the industry
- Provide a platform to investigate and launch new initiatives to meet the key challenges of ACA not-for-profit camps and their members
- Provide support for the work and mission of camp, in particular the not-for-profit sector, through the development of tools and resources.