A Mission Partner helps ACA ensure a greater public understanding, of and support, for the value of the camp experience. Companies at this level have proven longevity with ACA and have earned the highest level of distincttion through significant philanthropic investments and marketing affilaitions.
- Markel Insurance Company 
Through generous funding from Markel Insurance Company, ACA conducted the Healthy Camp Study , a five-year camper and staff injury and illness monitoring project, from 2006-2010. In 2011 ACA and Markel will launch the Healthy Camp Monitoring and Education Program .
A Presidential Partner will help ACA ensure that an increasing number of children, youth, and adults of all social, cultural, and economic groups will have a camp experience through significant philanthropic investments and marketing affiliations.
- Camp Wipes ™: Your purchase of Camp Wipes ™ will go to support ACA’s Send a Child to Camp scholarship program.
- Chaco : ACA members recieve a 40% "pro-deal" discount on any Chaco footwear purchase. A portion of your purchase will go to Send a Child to Camp.
- Late July : 10% of the profits from the sale of these chips will go to the American Camp Association ® to provide summer camp scholarships to kids in need. We wish every child could have a chance to explore in the woods, swim in the ocean, sit by a campfire under a starlit sky and all the other reasons we named our company Late July ®. Read a letter to ACA parents from co-founder and CEO Nicole Bernard Dawes.
- UltraCamp Foundation : Helping send kids to ACA accredited camps through grant scholarships through the ACA's Send a Child to Camp program.
An Official Camp Ambassador is a company that has a strong voice for camp and understands the importance of the camp experience by supporting ACA’s educational programs through a charitable gift.
An Official Camp Ambassador is a company that has a strong voice for camp and understands the importance of the camp experience by supporting ACA's educational programs through a charitable gift.
An Official Camp Champion is a company that supports ACA initiatives, ensuring that the camp experience will be of high quality through a philanthropic contribution.
- Active Network: With its funding contribution to the ACA Professional Development Center, ACTIVE is supporting the development and delivery of quality education, training and resources to the camps community.
A Camp Believer is a company that supports the cause of sending more children to camp through a cause marketing campaign with fundraising support to ACA.
- ACA PurchasingPoint Program : This program will save your camp money through special negotiated contracts with national known suppliers that your camps are already using on a daily basis. Never before have camps had this buying power.
- Appalachian Coffee Company : Your purchase of Appalachian Coffee will help send a child to camp and support the ACA Send a Child to Camp national scholoarship program.
- Colorado Yurt Company : Sending kids to camp through your fundraising support and purchases.
- Rocky Mountain Sunscreen:  Sending kids to camp through your purchases. Save 10% on sun protection products.
- Youth Venture Marketing : Enhance your camp and camper experience through interactive youth marketing programs & product sampling promotions.
A Camp Supporter is a company that believes in the great work of ACA and wants to give back to the community through educational support or a guarenteed amount of philantrhropic investments.
- American Red Cross: ACA is pleased to announce a recent partnership with the American Red Cross that will provide a 20% discount for Red Cross Health and Safety training for ACA accredited camps.
- DollarDays International Inc. : Wholesale pricing, no shipping for ACA members.
- ExpertOnlineTraining.com : ACA and Expert Online Training (EOT) have partnered to expand the educational programs now offert to ACA members.
- FEMA : ACA camps can sign up to partner with FEMA as an evacuation center.
- FlagHouse:  Special pricing availalble to ACA camps and members on Sporting, PE, Fitness, Special Needs products and education - SAVE on over 20,000 products.
- Ford Fleet Customer Association Incentive Program (CAI) : Significant discounts for ACA camps on new vehicle purchases through the CAI program through Ford Fleet.
- Nationwide Instruction for Cardiovascular Education : Get your AED’s through NICE for only $895! Receive advanced life-saving equipment and training for ACA camps at the absolute lowest prices available.
- Sage Scholars - Tuition Rewards:  From camp to college; Making private college more affordable for camp parents.
- SNAG®  (Starting New at Golf): SNAG is all about having FUN while learning the basics of golf. 5% of all sales are supporting Send a Child to Camp and Explore 30.
- Xerox Free Color Printers : ACA camps can qualify for a free color printer.
Conference Sponsors are companies that support the ACA National Conference programs and educational sessions by sponsoring a special event, item, or a specific session through a substantial sponsor investment. View this year's sponsors. 
An educational Alliance is a collaboration with an entity that participates in a reciprocal exchange of programs/services with ACA, or that works with ACA towards a common educational goal. Most educational alliances are defined through a memorandum of understanding or other such agreement.
A print or broadcast resource entity who collaborates with ACA to promote the value of the camp experience to parents and the public.>
- USA Today; CAMP Today : Publishes ACA camp-related articles and runs an ACA ad in 4 issues a year to over 5 million readers. Special advertising rates for ACA camps.
- TeenLife Media, LLC : Provides resources to families, schools, and high school students with summer and gap year progras.
- Parenthood.com : Provides families with a resource to find information about camp programs and camp life.