A Mission Partner helps ACA ensure a greater public understanding, of and support, for the value of the camp experience. Companies at this level have proven longevity with ACA and have earned the highest level of distinction through significant philanthropic investments and marketing affiliations.
- Markel Insurance Company 
Through generous funding from Markel Insurance Company, ACA conducted the Healthy Camp Study , a five-year camper and staff injury and illness monitoring project, from 2006-2010. In 2011 ACA and Markel launched the Healthy Camp Monitoring and Education Program . As a result of this study and program, a myriad of educational resources are available to the camp community via live and recorded webinars, online courses and articles related to camp health and safety. Markel’s generosity continues in its most recent, 2014 agreement, which includes a provision for the development of more cutting-edge education for the camp community.
A Presidential Partner will help ACA ensure that an increasing number of children, youth, and adults of all social, cultural, and economic groups will have a camp experience through significant philanthropic investments and marketing affiliations.
- Chaco : ACA members recieve a 40% "pro-deal" discount on any Chaco footwear purchase. A portion of your purchase will go to Send a Child to Camp.
- Late July : 10% of the profits from the sale of these chips will go to the American Camp Association ® to provide summer camp scholarships to kids in need. We wish every child could have a chance to explore in the woods, swim in the ocean, sit by a campfire under a starlit sky and all the other reasons we named our company Late July ®. Read a letter to ACA parents from co-founder and CEO Nicole Bernard Dawes.
- UltraCamp Foundation : Helping send kids to ACA accredited camps through grant scholarships through the ACA's Send a Child to Camp program.
An Official Camp Ambassador is a company that has a strong voice for camp and understands the importance of the camp experience by supporting ACA’s educational programs through a charitable gift.
- Trinity/HPSI - ACA is pleased to announce our new group purchasing partner Trinity/HPSI. This partnership will bring ACA camps additional savings that were not available through our previous group purchasing plan. Best of all—one-on-one service will be available to you. Through ACA and Trinity/HPSI, your camp can experience substantial savings on a range of products, savings you can put toward achieving your organizational mission.
An Official Camp Leader is a company that supports the value of camp, believes that every child should have a camp experience, and supports the educational programs and services of ACA through a philanthropic gift.
An Official Camp Champion is a company that supports ACA initiatives, ensuring that the camp experience will be of high quality through a philanthropic contribution.
A Camp Believer is a company that supports the cause of sending more children to camp through a cause marketing campaign with fundraising support to ACA.
- Appalachian Coffee Company : Your purchase of Appalachian Coffee will help send a child to camp and support the ACA Send a Child to Camp national scholoarship program.
- Colorado Yurt Company : Sending kids to camp through your fundraising support and purchases.
- Rocky Mountain Sunscreen:  Sending kids to camp through your purchases. Save 10% on sun protection products.
- Youth Venture Marketing : Enhance your camp and camper experience through interactive youth marketing programs & product sampling promotions.
A Camp Supporter is a company that believes in the great work of ACA and wants to give back to the community through educational support or a guarenteed amount of philantrhropic investments.
- American Red Cross: ACA is pleased to announce a recent partnership with the American Red Cross that will provide a 20% discount for Red Cross Health and Safety training for ACA accredited camps.
- Care.com : is the largest online care destination in the world, with more than 8 million members worldwide. Care.com’s mission, shared by the ACA, is to enrich the lives of children through safe, supportive and constructive care.
- DollarDays International Inc. : Wholesale pricing, no shipping for ACA members.
- ExpertOnlineTraining.com : ACA and Expert Online Training (EOT) have partnered to expand the educational programs now offert to ACA members.
- FedEx:  Your ACA membership allows you savings on shipping.
- FEMA : ACA camps can sign up to partner with FEMA as an evacuation center.
- FlagHouse:  Special pricing availalble to ACA camps and members on Sporting, PE, Fitness, Special Needs products and education - SAVE on over 20,000 products.
- Ford Fleet Customer Association Incentive Program (CAI) : Significant discounts for ACA camps on new vehicle purchases through the CAI program through Ford Fleet.
- LifeCare, Inc. - LifeCare and ACA Become Partners - LifeCare, Inc. is the market leader in Employee Productivity and Loyalty Services. This partnership can bring over 60+ million LifeCare members to ACA’s Find a Camp through our widget on LifeCare’s member website and bringing ACA camps exposure to new families.
- National Travel Deals : Save 5% on your next car rental purchase through this partnership.
- SNAG®  (Starting New at Golf): SNAG is all about having FUN while learning the basics of golf. 5% of all sales are supporting Send a Child to Camp and Explore 30.
Conference Sponsors are companies that support the ACA National Conference programs and educational sessions by sponsoring a special event, item, or a specific session through a substantial sponsor investment. View this year's sponsors. 
An educational Alliance is a collaboration with an entity that participates in a reciprocal exchange of programs/services with ACA, or that works with ACA towards a common educational goal. Most educational alliances are defined through a memorandum of understanding or other such agreement.
A print or broadcast resource entity who collaborates with ACA to promote the value of the camp experience to parents and the public.>
- USA Today; CAMP Today : Publishes ACA camp-related articles and runs an ACA ad in 4 issues a year to over 5 million readers. Special advertising rates for ACA camps.
- TeenLife Media:  Provides ACA camps and its Members more visibility for their programs.
- Parenthood.com : Provides families with a resource to find information about camp programs and camp life.
- Youth Today : The only independent, nationally distributed newspaper that is read by thousands of professionals in the youth service field has teamed up with the ACA to provide cross-marketing opportunities.