The PROTECT Act Pilot
To allow Camps Access to FBI Criminal Records Checks For Camp Volunteers
PROTECTScreen Manual and Forms
- PROTECTScreen Manual  (PDF - 546k)
- The manual has all the details you need to understand the pilot and the process camps will use to submit fingerprints.
- Camp Application for Inclusion in the Pilot  (PDF)
- Notice to Prospective Volunteers (PDF)
- This form must be distributed to each volunteer being fingerprinted.
- Volunteer Approval Form  (PDF)
- All volunteers being fingerprinted must sign this approval form. The camp must keep the original on file.
- FBI Background Check and Determination Request (PDF)
- The camp submits this form to ACA along with payment.
- Request for Release of Criminal History Information (PDF)
- This form is used by a volunteer to appeal the determination and/or request that their criminal records be sent directly to your camp (after the determination is received.)
- Sample Completed Fingerprint Card  (PDF)
- Checklist for Submitting a Background Check Request (PDF)
- This form is used to ensure that the camp has submitted all the proper information with each fingerprint card.