Expertise, Counsel, Inspiration, Encouragement
ACA has a variety of excellent resources for information, inspiration, & encouragement.
- Join ACA !
- Contact your local ACA office 
- Get connected. Go to the next local ACA meeting 
- Join the Camp Professionals Discussion Group 
- Find camp related organizations and kindred groups 
- Share ideas with others on ACA's message boards 
- Connect with hundreds of camp suppliers and consultants 
- Meet our partners and collaborators  - save money!
Education, Training, and Professional Development
- New Director Orientation 
- ACA Online Courses and Webinars 
- Camp Director Certificate Course – Add qualifications related to specific job responsibilities. Intensive online course 
- National and Local educational events 
- ACA Bookstore  (800-428-CAMP)
- Camping Magazine  published bimonthly – free with ACA membership
- CampLine  published three times a year – free to accredited camps
ACA Accreditation Standards for Camp Programs and Services
Industry-established baseline standards that will help you plan for risk management and health and safety in your camp. Become accredited  in the future and start your camp with standards in mind. Review our Standards at a Glance .
ACA Books and Magazine Articles
- Developing a Business Plan for Your Camp (Camping Magazine March/April, 2015) (PDF) NEW
- Tomorrow's Camps, Today's Realities (Camping Magazine Sept./Oct., 2010) (PDF)
- The Business of Camp  -- Contains information on setting up a new business, staffing, laws and regulations affecting camps, sites and facilities, technology, marketing, financial management, health and safety, food service, and much more. (Book) NEW
- ACA Accreditation Process Guide - 2012 Edition 
- Basic Camp Management  – Covers all aspects of setting up and running camp (Book)
- Risk and Crisis Management Planning: A Workbook for Organization and Program Administrators (Book)
- Outdoor Site and Facility Management: Tools for Creating Memorable Places (Book)
- Day Camps from Day One: A Hands-On Guide for Day Camp Administration (Book)
ACA Research – Data about Camps
- Camper Enrollment and Staff Recruitment Studies 
- Staff Compensation, Benefits, and Professional Development Studies 
- Budget and Finance Studies 
- Sites, Facilities, and Programs Studies 
- Emerging Issues 
- Camp-School Partnership Study 
- ACA Fact Sheets 
Need to Talk to Someone?
- Kim Brosnan , 765-342-8456 ext. 314