The digital edition of the March/April 2010 issue of Camping Magazine is now available to view online. Articles featured in this issue include a healthy camp study, 2009 summer enrollment trends, running a better camp business, and more.
- Download Digital Edition 
- Weathering the Changes: Discriminating Mental Health Problems and Normal Developmental Struggles in Hard-to-Reach Campers 
By Karen P. Carlson, Ph.D., and Alicia H. McAuliffe-Fogarty, Ph.D.
- Summer School and Summer Camp: Part Two 
By Lance Ozier, Ed.M.
- The Rearview Mirror: Driving Safety at Camp 
By Stephen Wallace, M.S. Ed.
- Her Story: The Role of Women in the Formation of the American Camp Association 1910-1924 
By Wilma Miranda, Ph.D., and Rita Yerkes, Ed.D.
- Embracing Change: Ensuring the Camp Experience Remains Relevant in 2020 and Beyond 
By Dayna Glasson Hardin
- Healthy Camp Study Update: Ten Promising Practices of a Healthy Camp 
By Barry Garst, Ph.D.; Linda Ebner Erceg, R.N., M.S., P.H.N.; Susan Baird, R.N., M.P.H.; Sandra Thompson, C.P.R.P.
- We're Down, We're Up, We Stayed the Same: Enrollment Challenges for Summer 2009 
By M. Deborah Bialeschki, Ph.D., and Jon Malinowski, Ph.D.
- Don't Let Them Stay Mad: Keeping Camp Parents on Your Side 
By Audrey Monke
- Fresh Tips for Running a Better Summer Camp Business: A Look at Operations 
By Daniel Zenke
- From Peg 
- Research 
- In the Trenches 
- Building Principles 
- Risk Management 
- Technology 
- A Place to Share 
- Contact Camping Magazine