Prerequisite: Online Precourse. Contact Andrea to arrange enrollment for participants. Instructors will be enrolled and are expected to review content covered. Additionally, Instructors will be given access to monitor the progress of the participants in their local course. Access information will be sent.
- 2014 ACA Associate Visitor Course Introduction/Training Map (READ THIS FIRST) Includes list of supplies and equipment and other critical information for preparing for course.
- Curriculum/PDF of the PowerPoints Notes Pages (PDF)
- PowerPoint  Slide Deck  (PPTX) NOTE: This is a large file and may take a minute to download.
- Instructor Resource Packet 
- Participant Handout 
- Mock Visit Toolkit 
General Resources for ACA, Inc. Local Offices
- Volunteer Reimbursement Form: If you are volunteering with ACA,New England , ACA, New York and New Jersey , or ACA, Illinois  please contact that office directly.
- Volunteers from all other areas, please use one of the following methods:
- Complete the online version  or
- Complete a fillable pdf version  and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Print the pdf and manually complete and submit
- Need to request participant handout copies or other resources for your course? No problem!
- If you are volunteering with ACA,New England , ACA, New York and New Jersey , or ACA, Illinois  please contact that office directly.
- Instructors from all other areas, please complete this online Standards Materials Request form and ACA Administrative office will send them to you. Please allow two weeks shipping time between your request and the date of your course.