Visitors MUST complete an ICA for any missed mandatory standards (even if they are resolved during the course of the visit). Please note the ICA procedure:
- ONLY for missed mandatory standards
- Documents may be created to meet the standard
- ANY and all documentation gets sent to the ACA national office who will forward to the correct people.
- Mark the missed mandatory standard "NO" and include a comment on the score form.
- Complete the ICA form.
- Specify action required to come into compliance with the standard. (Sample corrections can be found at: www.ACAcamps.org/volunteers/standardsvisitors . You will need your ACA individual member number and password to access this document.) It is recommended that you print this and keep it in your Accreditation Process Guide for reference.
- Specify the documentation required to verify action taken.
- Explain the action and documentation required to verify action to the director.
- Have all parties sign the form; leave a copy with the camp director.
- Mail the ICA form along with the score from immediately following the visit.
- Camp completes action and sends verification to ACA national office within ten days.