In accordance with the Government Performance and Results Act of 1993 (GPRA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has released its Draft FY 2011-2015 Strategic Plan for public review and comment through July 30, 2010. Comments on the Draft Strategic Plan may be submitted at www.regulations.gov (Docket ID: EPA-HQ-OA-2010-0486).
The EPA’s Strategic Plan sets forth the Agency’s long-term vision, strategic goals and objectives, and strategies to achieve them. The Draft Plan identifies five strategic goals:
- Taking action on climate change and improving air quality
- Protecting America’s waters
- Cleaning up our communities
- Ensuring the safety of chemicals and preventing pollution
- Enforcing environmental laws
The EPA is welcoming your comments and notes that all comments received through www.regulations.gov will be carefully considered as the Agency moves forward to transmit the final FY 2011-2015 Strategic Plan to the Congress by September 30, 2010.
The EPA is also welcoming ideas and input on the cross-cutting fundamental strategies contained in the Draft Plan through a discussion forum available at https://blog.epa.gov/strategicplan . The Agency will use the feedback provided through this discussion forum as it implements the cross-cutting fundamental strategies and takes actions to tangibly change the way the EPA does its work.
Environmental Protection Agency Links
- EPA Draft Strategic Plan for 2011-2015 
- Comment site - to comment on the EPA Draft Strategic Plan - use Docket ID: EPA-HQ-OA-2010-0486
- Discussion Forum  - to comment on the EPA Draft Strategic Plan
American Camp Association Resources