- Support NCAJ in their efforts to create a grief camp program for the children of Japan. For more information on these efforts and how you can help with resources, information, or research, please contact Tatsuya Kanayama at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your generous contributions will help NCAJ to provide respite and recovery to Japan’s children in need. Contributions may be made through Pay Pal on the International Camping Fellowship (ICF) Web site www.campingfellowship.org  (For alternative methods of contribution, contact email@example.com )
- For immediate relief efforts, visit www.unicef.or.jp/kinkyu/japan/en/2011.htm  for information on Unicef’s Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Emergency Relief.
Update: April 19, 2011
- NCAJ now has a partnership agreement with the National Council of YMCAs of Japan and Asahi Shinbun, a social welfare organization of a national newspaper, to plan and implement the grief recovery camps.
- Tatsuya Kanayama, executive of NCAJ, and one or two psychologists will spend a week in July at El Tesoro de la Vida, a grief camp of Camp Fire USA in Ft. Worth Texas.
- Many other camps and organizations have provided research and information on bereavement camps to NCAJ.
- NCAJ has targeted the summer of 2012 for implementation of this project, although some pilot programs may occur earlier.
- ICF has received over $10,000 in contributions and pledges to date, plus a $5,000 matching grant.
Update: October 10, 2011
- Read the latest NCAJ newsletter  to learn about planning for the grief camp project.