Featuring Bob Ditter, Stephen Wallace, Jon Malinowski, Kim Aycock, Scott Arizala, Chris Thurber, Ethan Schafer, Jeffrey Leiken, and more offering their expertise and professional strategies in this special staff training issue created exclusively for staff and for trainers.
- Always Thank the Bus Driver... And Other Words of Wisdom for All the Campers I'll Never Meet 
by Stephen Wallace, M.S. Ed.
- Bullying Behavior in Boys . . . And What to Do About It 
by Bob Ditter
- Camp Counseling in the Twenty-First Century: Connecting the Disconnected 
by Jeffrey Leiken, M.A.
- Summer Camps in Popular Culture 
by Jon Malinowski, Ph.D.
- Do You Want To . . . Hey, Look Over There! Strategies for Working with Children Who Have Attention Deficits 
by Christopher Thurber, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
- Staff Training: What Do You Expect? 
by Scott Arizala
- Be at Your Best to Do Your Best: Self-Care Strategies for Camp Counselors 
by Ethan Schafer, Ph.D.
- Configure the Ideal Smartphone: "Apps" for Camp Staff to Download and Install 
by Kim Aycock, M.S.T.
- A Healthy Camp Depends on You: Six Things Staff Can Do to Have a Healthy Summer 
by Sandra (Sam) Thompson, C.P.R.P., and Barry Garst, Ph.D.
- Counseling Teens: How to Help Teenagers Create Memorable Summers 
by Greg Cronin, C.C.D.